Special Learning Store
The ABC's of Autism eBook has been written specifically for those looking to obtain a broad understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). This book is a must read for parents of newly diagnosed children and anyone else who loves and provides care for these children, including special education teachers. Each page is full of useful and straight forward information to help you better understand this complex disorder.
Information is power. The ABC's of Autism is a great tool to to help demystify this disorder so that you can begin to make informed decisions regarding a child's care. A must read for everybody!
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – Autism Overview
- Chapter 2 – Knowing Your Child’s Developmental Milestones
- Chapter 3 – Autism Statistics
- Chapter 4 – Knowing Where Your Child Falls Within the Spectrum
- Chapter 5 – Early Signs of Autism
- Chapter 6 – Asperger’s Syndrome
- Chapter 7 – Pervasive Developmental Disorder–Not Otherwise Specified
- Chapter 8 - Autism Disorder
- Chapter 9 – Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
- Chapter 10 – Rett’s Syndrome
- Chapter 11 – Obtaining Proper Diagnosis
For More Information, Go to our eBook Landing Page.
This is a downloadable product. Product download instructions will be provided upon completion of your purchase.