Level 3 Aba training
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is proven to have the highest rate of success in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Applied Behavior Analysis training is best received from highly trained professionals who have extensive fieldwork experience and knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis and ABA therapy.
The Special Learning ABA Online Training Course offers:
- Convenient access to Virtual ABA training through recorded webcast formats right from your computer or mobile device
- Comprehensive ABA training on the methods and techniques of ABA
- Access to highly trained and experienced practitioners who can answer questions about properly implementing ABA therapy with your child or student
- Substantial discounts on Special Learning’s Autism products, ABA products and Autism resources
comprehensive 10-part training course includes:
information on methods such as:
- ABA Overview
- Intake and Assessments
- Skills Assessments
- Creation of Treatment and Lesson Plans
- Implementation of Treatment and Lesson Plans
- Visual Supports and Prompting
- Data Collection
- Data Graphing and Program Maintenance
- Behavior Plans
- Technology in ABA
Comprehensive 10-Part Series includes:
- Review of Basic ABA Principles, Concepts, and Strategies. Overview of Treatment Plans
- How to perform intake assessments, and preference assessments, as well as assess social skills and language development.
- How to complete and interpret an ABLLS assessment and a VB-MAPP assessment.
- How to create a treatment plan/curriculum and lesson plans based upon the results of the assessment.
- How to implement programs, communicate with parents, and pair with students.
Each session is 1.5 to 2 hours in length. Unlike our Level 1 and Level 2 ABA Online Training Courses, there are NO post-tests. However, there will be assigned homework to ensure understanding and growth as the program progresses
Upon completion of coursework, students will be required to create and submit a mock-binder using a hypothetical child’s case from inception to maintenance and will need to take and pass a comprehensive final exam.
Completion of the course will award students will receive a certificate of completion.
For information on Group Pricing, Purchase Orders or to obtain a copy of the course syllabus, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org